n

Friday, March 18, 2005

Never again...

i hereby solemly promise myself NEVER to stay out til 3am on a weekday (even if it is a Thursday nite). I must remember that Friday, albeit a more 'relaxed' workday, is still a work day. I must not be lured by the free beers and the 'group consensus' that if your partners are still there partying, so can you. I must also note that although a sleep in has been granted by the above group consensus: waking up at 8.30am is still NOT enough.

Most importantly, i must not think that just because i have survived it once, i will survive it again. Because i am sure, that there is some damage that even the more expensive SK-II cannot repair.

1 Comments:

At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Lawrence said...

This can't succeed as a matter of fact, that is exactly what I believe.
free online birth announcements | black rosary necklace for men | dallas aquarium coupons 2011

 

Post a Comment

<< Home