n

Saturday, February 26, 2005

More questions, less answers.

Here's a question: why is it that people have the nerve to ask their single friends if they are 'happily single'? What the hell does that mean anyway? I mean, what is the single friend supposed to say? "No, i'm incredibly desperate... please introduce me to some second rate guys u know but dont want... in fact, i think i mite just walk up to that lump of lard over there with the greasy hair doing the Sponge-Bob Square pants impersonation and pash him..."

Here's a thought, next time u singles get asked that question by some distasteful member of the 'coupled-club', ask them whether they are happily coupled or whether the sex is so bad that they would be dying to have an affair with the Sponge-Bob Square pants guy.

2 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Blogger Harrods Girl said...

Haha! That's funny! Actually, no one would ever ask me that, because I am known for being highly independent. Besides, I was just explaining to my friends the other day, I would rather stare at gorgeous pictures off the Prada catwalk, rather than stare at pictures of 'hot guys.' That must also be why I always liked Teen Vogue more than Cosmogirl.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Sevenchild said...

Funny you mention Sponge-Bob.

Are we taking a leaf from our Amber Night?

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home