n

Sunday, February 27, 2005

The End.

Here i am. Tmr i'm starting my first day of full time work...the begining of the rest of my life of working.

I think this weekend i had refrained from thinking about it by keeping myself busy with social activities. My version of the last supper perhaps? I was telling my friend that honestly, i am only in fear of the fear itself - that one day i will hate working, and that i cant go back. In truth, at this moment i'm much more excited and anxious rather than dreading.

I had better go and iron my shirt now.

2 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Lyndon said...

Go Kick Some Ass in your new employment, wage slavery isn't as bad as it first may seem.

 
At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Babe, u never called me back after ur first day. Did u kick ass?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home