n

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Little Miss Stubborn

I've been feeling very stubborn lately. My friends have commented that it is a highly odd 'feeling' to have. But I (true to form) stand-by my decision that i'm feeling stubborn.

I guess last night i was just stuck in a room (quite literally) with too many people i didnt like. Everywhere i turned i felt like i had to look away. It was tiring, not to mention suffocating. But that is the price to pay for being stubborn. Of course, i could well have chosen to grin and bear it: to be friendly and gracious, to by-pass our differences and to have a good time. But what's the fun in that? Instead i chose to be snooty and reclusive. Choosing to be grumpy and stubborn all night.

To be honest, it's not quite reflective of my normal self. I'm usually much more agreeable. But i was tired, and sleep deprived and had just survived a whole week of work (albeit one full of long lunches), so i therefore deserve to be stubborn. At least for a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home