n

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Moody

This weekend (so far) i've felt that i havnt been able to control my mood. Perhaps that may sound strange, but i've always felt that i'm one of those people who are (reasonably) in control of their feelings.

My friends noticed that last nite i was 'down' or 'sad' about something. Whilst i came up with a superficial reason, they told me that it was something more. I m not really sure whether i was actually 'sad' about something or what i was 'sad' about. I did remember being quite happy at one stage but i couldnt pin point what changed things around.

Perhaps i'm 'sad' because at this point, i genuinnely dont know what i want and i've realised i cant live in limbo for much longer. Maybe its bc my bestie is overseas and i dont have anybody who is non-judgement and "knows" me to talk to. Maybe i need her here to tell me what i'm feeling... in that incredibly perceptive way that only she can.

In the meantime, i think i'll continue to sift through old music in search for that perfect moody song to listen to over and over again.

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Sevenchild said...

I haven't heard from A in ageees either. She seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth. Well, Australian 'earth' anyways.

Weird. Uni just started up for me, and it just seems like things are rolling rolling and not stopping!

I NEED A HOLIDAY!

=)

Hope u're feeling less mooded out - can't be a great feeling. =(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home