n

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Positive

Back into the working week now, but for some reason, i dont really feel like getting into things right now. Surfice to say, that i'm feeling reasonably 'normal' and happy.

Receive my Red Cross Blood Donor card in the mail. Unfortunately, i'm my 'least desired' blood type - O! I was really hoping i'll be AB positive with extra weird-arse stuff which makes me some kind of super universal receiver. i think i'll take comfort to know that i'm the 'skanky ho' of blood types such that i can receive anything should the need arise.

Anyway, at least i'm "positive".

3 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger Lyndon said...

Ahhh, work, I really cant get a handle on it... :-)

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not much point being positive unless you're going to give birth. When are you due?

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger JumpingPuddles said...

Touch Wood!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home