n

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Disappointment

Firstly, i'm a little disappointed with French Vogue for this cover. I dont mind Paris as the choice of the cover (i think she is an interesting specimen for pyschologic analysis), but that photo and the underboob cleavage? It's just so FHM.
Having said that, i do like her hair in that shot - i wonder if it would work on me?

Disappointment, is of course linked to expectation. Generally, I'm a pessimistic - anticipating the worst to avoid disappointment. But when u hear news that makes you feel disappointment in the most unexpected and unjustified way - what does it mean? I think it means (shock horror) that my "issues" are becoming worse. I think about it far far too much.

Must stop

2 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there - fyi, the url for the pic isn't working. =P

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger sars. said...

Hello again!
I got a letter today from my church, someone wrote something on a response card about me and it was sen to me. I never expected it, it was great to get it! Don't you think good things are supposed to come out of life? Sure, dissapointment comes along, but we all jump over these hurdles as we go along! Try looking on the bright side of life, it's a lot happier!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home